This website presents a map and directory using data from Murmurations.
The map and directory presented here pull data from the live-index.
For testing please see the test map.
You can make a profile, using the Profile Generator, to see your entry pop up on the map and in the directory.
How to make a profile:
- Visit the Profile Generator
- To make it easy to save your profile, Register first
- Fill in the form and click Submit
- Provide a name for your profile – This wont be shown on the map, it’s just to help you identify this profile
- Click ‘Save profile’ – your test profile will be saved, and posted to the test-index
- Alternatively, you can copy the JSON code which is generated, save this to a .json file, upload it a webserver, and submit the URL to the Test-index directly via the API
- Open the Post section of the API on SwaggerHub
- Click ‘Try it out’
- Replace the example URL “https://somenode.org/optional-subdirectory/node-profile.json” with the real URL of your profile
- Click ‘Execute’
The map and directory are updated daily so, if you make a test profile, don’t expect to see it pop up straight away!
Grab a bite… Come back tomorrow and refresh and it should be there…
Please do not submit test, or inaccurate data to the live, production Index, that’s what this test site is for.